1. June 2012 : Preparation
Preparation meeting with each project partners in Paris.
2. September 2012 – June 2013 : Students researches and workshops
Research conducted by students in each participating country and workshops. Interviews of personalities involved in the crisis (documented in video). Transcripts of these interviews. Selection of the best moments. Classification by theme.
3. Summer 2013 in Greece. Students Meeting / rehearsals, performance, Sifnos, Athens & Epidaurus
Meeting of students, workshops, performances.
4. March 2014. Creation of The European Crisis Games
in Teatermaskinen (Riddarhyttan, Sweden)
5. April 2014. Tour in Europe
Performances of The European Crisis Games together with the Answers created localy.
6. June 2014: conclusion of the project
Last partner meeting in Ryddarhittan (Sweden) together with a last performance of The European Crisis Games, during Teatermaskinen Resistance Festival